Back to Threads
Next New Reply

Structures being auto decay destroyed.

Hello... I am having issues with the server, lately I am getting several logs on my tribe with structures being auto decay destroyed... I log in everysingle day and for example today when I logged in, like 50% of my Plant X are gone, all of them had plenty of fertilizer and water, same with signs and standing torch, it happened to dinos too. 

Posted by Elguanche 3 weeks ago

Replies (10)

Formatting
All Comments

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

RedWirlwind 3 weeks ago

the dino auto decay only happened to me when I was taming 2 turtles at the same time. 5 mins after they where tamed they auto decayed. I am sure my tribe hasn't reach the limit yet on the dino cap. you can look at permafrost tribe log and you will see what I am talking about.

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

So you were the one who posted "This is happening immediately after taming some dinos for my tribe as well."?

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

You can still have things auto decay, you have to be within a certain range of all the structures for them to not decay. Even if you login, it's not guaranteed that your structures won't decay unless you get close enough to reset the timer on them. Reply

Elguanche 3 weeks ago

I give you an example.... I placed fertlizer on 20 plant X and the day after auto decay destroyed

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

Did you happen to notice what the timer said on one or more of them before they decayed?

Elguanche 3 weeks ago

No I didn't... I don't know why because I am logging in everyday

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

This is happening immediately after taming some dinos for my tribe as well. Reply

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

Your tames aren't auto decaying immediately, your tribe has to be hitting the tribe limit for tames if that's going on.

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

Whoever posted this please post here, still trying to fix this bug.