Back to Threads
Next New Reply

Rules Clarification Question

Hey, so i was thinking about rejoining if the rates dropped back to 5x or lower, but i just wanted to clarify a term in the rules for future reference please. When the rules say No Greifing, I am assuming that raiding is not included in that? The old FG rules were always just no racism, no exploiting, and also no passive dino killing but the latter was community policed.

I guess what I am asking, is what does Greifing include? I am not the type of person to ask an admin to deal with someone 'greifing' me, i deal with it myself. Was this just included because people werent able to defend themselves?

Posted by Drinkinthepink a week ago

Replies (4)

Formatting
All Comments

Archimodes a week ago

Your assumption is spot on.

Basically, things like building turret structures on spawn points just so you can kill new players as they join, boxing off spawn points, etc., will fall into that category.

It will never be something that someone just doesn't like in PvP. Admins will not step in on PvP aside from if someone is getting raided and decides to be extremely toxic, spams racial slurs, or something of the like. Reply

Archimodes a week ago

Vote on the poll titled Gathering rate change to lower the gathering and maybe even exp back down to 5x!

And yeah I can confirm that people have killed passives that is just part of PvP, it will always happen. Its up to the players to decide how they will retaliate. At least that is my experience. Reply

Tubz a week ago

This was posted by Tubz not Archimodes.

Archimodes a week ago

Thanks for posting this, I'm still trying to figure out why sometimes it shows that I posted something. I'll get it ironed out though.