Back to Threads
Next New Reply

Aberration Info

FG will be hosting an Aberration server, which will be available on day one.

Survivalbot will be available on the Aberration server, but any Aberration-specific resources (like the Element Crystals for example) will not be available for the first while. 

The Aberration server will not initially be clustered with the Ragnarok server. This is largely due to wanting to promote a fresh starting environment on the Aberration server.

The information for the Aberration server will be on the main page, but I will also post it here just so everyone knows exactly where to find it. Keep in mind that I likely won't have all the information until it is setup and ready to go, so make sure you check back on this thread regularly.

Posted by Archimodes a year ago

Replies (5)

Formatting
All Comments

Tubz a year ago

Dont allow transfer to Aberration, at least for a long time.

This essentially kills two birds with one stone for you Archimodes. The majority of the playerbase wants a wipe so this will give that group a chance for a "wipe" without wiping out the people who want to continue with Rag.

Also could we put a poll up to lower the gather rate back to 5x? Thanks again for keeping us all updated. Reply

Elguanche a year ago

So we will be starting from 0? Reply

Archimodes a year ago

Well, actually there is one bit of information I'm curious about. With the release of SE they restricted it so players still had to start fresh for the most part. If they do that with Aberration, I will be happy to allow transfers from day one. However, if they don't, I don't plan to allow transfers for the first while.

Elguanche a year ago

So will Ragnarok deleted and the server will be only on Aberration, or whoever wants to stay on Ragnarok will be able to stay and then move to Aberration?

Archimodes a year ago

Aberration will be a new addition. Ragnarok will not be affected by this at all, except for if we actually cluster them. Then, of course, transferring will be possible between them.