Back to Threads
Next New Reply

PLEASE WIPE (REVIVAL of the Server)

We need a wipe guys, i think the server will be revived and like One mode only said it will help out the whole server.

I would love it if the server went back to 5x gather as well. I feel like the game gets dull and boring when everything is so easy at 10x. What does every one think?  Honestly I would just like to see the server be popular and 5x again lol. The wipe would provide an opportunity to build up for everyone and it would promote PvP.

Posted by Tubz a year ago

Replies (15)

Formatting
All Comments

ncarlson12 a year ago

Myself and my tribe mates (4), [Smite], have all agreed to NOT wipe. The gather rate can be discussed, though. Reply

Tubz a year ago

Yeah im just all about lowering the gather rates back to 5x, it gets old quick when everything is easy mode gathering at 10x

ManMode a year ago

We have 66% in favor of a wipe. The few who voted against it haven't even played today. Why would we keep the server how it is for the few who play like once a week or less? There are people who claim they would play on this server again if we wiped, too.

The vote for the gather rates was there for IF we removed stuff from the bot. That's why I said "If we cant buy quite as much stuff lets amp up the rates a bit." It shouldn't have just been bumped up imo. Reply

Tubz a year ago

I agree.

Archimodes a year ago

Looks like we still have fairly strong opposition here. A wipe will not be happening, but we can revisit the vote down the road.

Just keep in mind every time a wipe vote is called, some players just get mad and leave. Let's try to keep it to a minimum if possible. Reply

Tubz a year ago

I am mainly against the boost to the rates, I think the poll of raising the rates was misinterpreted.

I agree with 10x breeding and taming but 10x gathering makes the game get old quickly. It prevents anyone from raiding/pvping because everyone is so built up.

Archimodes a year ago

The player count and server rating have dramatically decreased since the change to the rates.

The rating has gone down by almost 500 points.

Archimodes a year ago

I don't recall posting this. It does appear to be valid, though.

Tubz a year ago

Yes the player count and rating have taken a hit since the gathering rate change

ManMode a year ago

So will you be lowering the rates again?

Tubz a year ago

Yes please

DrunkScotsman a year ago

Im against the wipe.

I don't think me and my 4 other other tribe mates should be tossed aside because they were away from their PC visiting me on my military leave.

Permafrost is against the wipe. If one mode wants to start from the ground up, get rid of your bases and start new characters.

Elguanche a year ago

Well guys.... I am against the wipe, and my tribe mate too... but If it needs to be done.. No option. I believe it will happen again and again, if the server is going to be wiped every time few players reach lvl100 I don't see the point... I am ok with the server the way it is, and I play every single day, plus I would not like to lose all I have done... Reply

ManMode a year ago

I really don't think it will wipe. Even if it does the last wipe was over 2 months ago. That's not very frequent tbh a lot of servers wipe quite a bit more than that.

Again though it would take a lot more to get the server to wipe archi has already said.

Ixzod a year ago

I would be ok with a wipe but I would really like it if we would not raise the rates anymore then what they are. I would agree with the above post to go back to 5x everything instead of 10x. It is nice to have the 10x tame when taming longer tames but everything else does get boring. Reply