Back to Threads
Next New Reply

Changes (COME VOTE)

Let's vote on a few topics that i think would make the community better.

First is getting rid of tame insurance because it is OP. As a tribe with lots of tame insurance i can honestly say it is not something that should be offered. We havent used our tame insurance for probably a month maybe longer because it is game breaking and makes it so you dont even care if you lose a tame. leveling it doesnt matter. This was voted in.

Second is making it so only some things are available on the bot and increase the price. The bot is cool but it is a crutch. I feel like it makes the gameplay a lot more boring much more quickly. If you turned it down to a select few things like consumables, kibble, and maybe a couple other things i think it would be better. Basically it makes it too easy how it is right now.

Third is rates. If we cant buy quite as much stuff lets amp up the rates a bit. I think that will help get more people on the server anyway. This was voted in.

Lastly is wipe. This morning i was pretty excited that we might have to wipe. Wiping is fun and lets others compete!

POLL: Limit bot purchas (19 votes)
POLL: Wipe or nah? (20 votes)
Posted by ManMode a year ago

Replies (10)

Formatting
All Comments

Ixzod a year ago

I am good with a wipe. but the rates are already high at 10x. Please don't up the rates. I love this server and this is the first server i have played on with over 5x wipe. Reply

Archimodes a year ago

The rates were only bumped to 10x due to this poll, previously they were 5x :)

Tubz a year ago

Oh man, i think the rates are high enough, if we boost them to 10x everyone will have 400+ turrets on their base which means no one will be raidable.

Lomaximuss a year ago

OK tame insurance. Doesn't bother me.

Rates are completely fine as they are.
The shop is fine.and always has been.
As to a wipe I'm strongly against this. As I'm a solo player who can only get on a few hours a day. I've worked so hard building up defences etc. I've only just started to do other stuff. I can understand if you play this game 15 hours a day 7 days a week after 3 months you would want a wipe because your bored . but for us solo players who can only come on a few hours a day will feel robbed. So for that reason I'm against the wipe as of now.

Matanzas a year ago

I had spend so much time on this game that doing the wipe will be no fun for me. All the animals we have tamed, etc... Will be very disappointed if that were the final decision. :( Reply

Archimodes a year ago

As has been mentioned, a wipe requires strong buy-in from the community and will not happen with strong opposition like we have. If everyone voted yes it would happen, but it takes much more than a simple majority to wipe.

Elguanche a year ago

I wouldn't like a wipe just because I came from another server because I lost all my progress due to a wipe.... I don't mind other tribes being more advanced than us.... Reply

DrunkScotsman a year ago

If we do wipe, just do it already. I wanna play ARK and have it mean something damnit. Reply

BullDozzr a year ago

First poll: I dont care if they do or dont have Dino insurance. Second poll: Yes the shop needs to limited and no kibble should be in a store. Just tame and grow the stuff your self. I say the sp shop need to have tools and some resources in it. Third poll: Yes the rates need to be increased. I would rather just see gathering be increased to x10 from x5. Last Poll: The wipe is a no for me cause we only have been here for a week and a half and just started hatching eggs from the Dino's we just tamed the day before. We just finished our base yesterday and I just started on my Castle walls lol.

Thanks, Dozzr Reply

Rayzerfang a year ago

I voted yes on the wipe because it would allow EVERYBODY to start over on an equal playing field. You don't wanna lose 10 days of progress, thats understandable, we would be losing 2-3 MONTHS of hardwork and i still voted yes.