1 Host Issues
The host is (once again) having issues. I will report here as I am alerted on any progress on the server outage.
I haven't heard a single word from the host. Do we wait it out, or get onto a new host now and rip the band-aid? Keep in mind, I don't have any access at all to the server. If we jump ship now, our save is lost.
Alright, the server is now responding. It seems everything is actually working now.